- Emails gathered by The Lost Love Speakeasy Ltd (trading as Ms Belle Livingstone’s Superior Medicinal Spirits) will only be used to send information about Ms Belle Livingstone’s Superior Medicinal Spirits products, or other theatrical immersive experiences, offerings or products by The Lost Love Speakeasy Ltd or its subsidiaries
- Data is never shared with partners or other advertisers
- Email data is stored only on Mailchimp’s secure servers. There are no physical or digital copies of our email data other than this
- We use Authy’s proprietory 2-factor app to secure our Mailchimp account. Our account cannot be accessed with password alone. The user must have an authenticated and linked copy of the Authy app on their smartphone as well
- SMS verification is enabled on the account. If Mailchimp notices an unusual sign-in attempt, it will send a warning text message with access code to The Company’s Director of Marketing’s phone. The account will be locked until the code has been entered. We take your privacy very seriously indeed. If you don’t want us to contact you for promotional purposes, we won’t (we will, of course, communicate with you in connection with any order you place, including order confirmation emails about that order). We will never sell your information.
- We collect information to allow you to place orders with us and to improve your experience using our website. In particular, we diligently collect, track and interpret all data, including your personal information, which help to reveal what users generally, and you specifically, like and don’t like about our website, content and advertising.
- You can always find out what information we hold about you, and you can always opt-out, anytime.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information you give us when you:
- register to use our website or create an account;
- place an order;
- subscribe to any update service;
- participate in social media functions on the site;
- enter information on certain pages on the site;
- contact us by phone or email
In basic terms, we will collect as much information about your use of our website as we possibly can. In our experience, this is the best way of improving the experience of visitors to the website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information you give to us to:
- process any order that you make and make sure you have a great experience using our services. The personal information you submit during your registration or while placing an order will only be used for the purpose of processing your orders, keeping you updated on our latest announcements and sending you marketing information about us and our products. If you would like to change your communication preferences or if you no longer want to be part of our mailing list, please contact us to let us know.
- to provide customer service and support and to respond to your queries and requests;
- protect and prevent against fraud;
- enable our experts to conduct data analysis to help us improve our services and advertising, including showing you our adverts as you browse the web.
We use the information we collect to:
- administer our site and improve your browsing experience, including tailoring content offered to you;
- defend our rights or property and to protect the rights and interests of our consumers and users; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
We use the information we receive from other sources to:
- combine it with information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). These are companies approved by you, such as social media sites.
In accordance with the law, we will only retain your personal information for the period necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided. We keep this data under periodic review to ensure it is still necessary for us to retain it. If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
If you wish to exercise any of your statutory rights relating to data we hold about you, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise that we will follow procedures so that we can deal fairly and promptly with your request. However, if you remain dissatisfied after we have processed your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Our legal trading name is: The Lost Love Speakeasy Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales with registration number 11796510 and VAT number 26 4541 11
- You can contact our Data Protection Officer here: email@example.com
If you no longer want to receive marketing information from us, simply follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email we send to you or just send us a quick email with your request.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission of your data to our website is at your own risk.